Greetings from the Finance & Budget Committee!
As we prepare for our July 6 — 9 All School Reunion, we want to ensure that as many alumni as possible have information regarding the new guidelines which our reunion committees will be operating under.
Guidelines & Rules
- All reunion committees must adhere to the guidelines and established budget set forth by the Budget Committee.
- Ten (10) days prior to the reunion (Monday, June 26, 2017), no personal checks will be accepted … CASH payments only.
- Each committee chairperson is responsible for their committee’s expenses not to exceed their budget. No reimbursements will be provided for any expenditures that are not pre-approved and budgeted.
- No reimbursement requests will be transacted during the reunion. Each Committee Chairperson must refund to the Treasurer any monies that did not come up to their allocated budget (i.e. If you received $500.00 and only spent $450.00, then the $50.00 in unspent funds must be returned to the Treasurer).
- Each Committee Chairperson must submit a Voucher before a check is issued by the Treasurer. One check will be issued to the Committee Chairperson ONLY and not to multiple subcommittee members. Committee Chairperson must maintain all receipts for purchases and submit to the Treasure to support the voucher.
- The Budget Committee will prepare a budget comparison report compiled from the Treasurer’s prior and actual year-to-date budget figures from the previous reunion. This report will be made available to the local Alumni Association Committee.
This is amendment of the report submitted on October 11, 2016 by the Finance and Budget Committee:
Rev. Allen Kuykendall, Chairman
Norman Manning, Financial Secretary
Helen Bailey, Member
Myretha Gadlin, Member
Earline Keys, Member